Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor changing MB's mind about Analytics?
(03-26-2020, 05:58 PM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: Why are we all assuming Geno is going to be as good as he's been in the past? We all know he wasn't that great last year. He turns 32 in a couple of days.  To me, the Reader signing was more of a "replacement" for Geno than a "we need to pair someone up to take pressure off Geno." Ultimately, it was probably a little of both but definitely more of the former.  

Uhhhh, Geno is the only Hall of Fame candidate since Munoz. Geno isn't going anywhere, PERIOD.
He's retiring a Bengal if it's the last thing Mike Brown does.
He is still a beast and gets all the respect; hence, the reason he was chosen yet again to go to the Pro Bowl.

The only reason he didn't put up the numbers last year was b/c he did play too many snaps.
But, they didn't get Reader to take his spot. They signed him to help him out.
When was the last time Geno had another guy who needed to be double teamed on the inside besides him???? Scary!

Glasgow can come take some snaps away from Geno; and, they need to find someone else to rotate in there too.

A lineup on 3rd down of: Lawson/Hubbard, Reader, (A more Rested Geno),  Dunlap   gets me very excited and I can't wait to see it!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor changing MB's mind about Analytics? - JerseyDD09 - 03-27-2020, 04:05 AM