Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Field Yates About FA Spending!
(03-25-2020, 09:01 PM)McC Wrote: They make a big deal out of announcing they were gonna be active .  The first couple days go by and we all think damn, deja vu all over again.  And then...Boom. 

And then they go into a pause and we figure it's been great but it's over and we're still happy.

And then they launch into another round.  Staggering.

If ever there was a year where OTA's and such would really matter, this would be it.

This seems different, though, because, as I said, Taylor seems to have knowledge of how the modern NFL works and how to build a roster.

Marvin was a great defensive coordinator for a D that was stacked with talent, but he had no knowledge of how to build a roster or form a team to play with under his mindset.  Taylor has a vision and he's going out to make things happen.  That lack of vision also rings true with his lack of game-planning and in-game adjustments.  

It recently came out that Palmer left because he wanted Mike Brown to modernize things and Mike made some promises and didn't follow through, and it sounds like Taylor's taking the reigns and bringing us out of the stone ages.

Like I said, I'm excited, especially because I'm stuck in my place with nothing to do but type to myself.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Field Yates About FA Spending! - BFritz21 - 03-25-2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Field Yates About FA Spending! - McC - 03-25-2020, 09:01 PM
RE: Field Yates About FA Spending! - BFritz21 - 03-25-2020, 09:16 PM