Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengals QB Evaluates Burrow
(03-28-2020, 10:52 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Yes, many people are making him in to the next coming when he has not even seen an NFL field.  Just go read this thread and many others.  There are no guarantees in the NFL.  Joe Burrow is 23 years old....has been at 2 schools....graduated from Ohio State...Could not win the starting job at OSU...Had one fantastic year and one average year...Odds are that everything fell into place at the right time as opposed to him being the greatest QB to enter the NFL in the last 10 years because of his gaudy stats on a very talented team.  Again, I hope he comes in and lights the NFL on fire but my expectations are tempered.  I am a huge OSU fan and followed the team and him for 3 years very closely.  He did get injured one year and that took him out of competition for the starting gig but he never really showed enough to be "the guy" at OSU.  One year does not make a player.  I am sorry if you do not like my point of view but I am just not going to be the rah rah guy thinking that one player is going to carry this franchise to the next level even though I hope it does.

Kind of seems like sour grapes to me. If he accomplished everything he did at LSU at OSU I feel like you might be singing a different tune...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Bengals QB Evaluates Burrow - Nicomo Cosca - 03-28-2020, 10:57 AM