Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton for Ngakoue Pipe Dream?
(04-01-2020, 02:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I still think there is a chance

Only if there’s multiple teams in the market of wanting to pick him up. Chargers? Patriots? Jaguars? Redskins?

It probably wouldn’t happen until after the draft.

I can see the patriots picking up a Jordan Love/Jake Fromm/Jacob Eason

Redskins can probably have their pick of QB after Burrow unless someone trades up. I personally would move on from Haskins. Never thought he was an NFL caliber QB, but they did blow a first rounder on him. Maybe if they can find a trade partner and if Rivera wants someone else? I think they possibly trade down and stick with Haskins though in all honesty. That’s why he picked up Kyle Allen for insurance.

I think the Chargers like Herbert. Or possibly an Eason or Love and roll with Taylor.

Jaguars I think legitimately like Minshew but they definitely need some competition to push him. But I don’t think that 17 million for someone to compete is the way to go. They might take someone if they fall into their lap or more likely sign a cam newton or Jameis Winston.

If we can get to the post draft with 2 teams looking for a QB we could work out a trade otherwise if it’s just one team or none with a glaring need they’ll just wait until we cut him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Dalton for Ngakoue Pipe Dream? - shanebo - 04-01-2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Dalton for Ngakoue Pipe Dream? - McC - 04-01-2020, 12:49 PM
Dalton for Ngakoue Pipe Dream? - BenZoo2 - 04-01-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Dalton for Ngakoue Pipe Dream? - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 04-02-2020, 04:19 PM
Dalton for Ngakoue Pipe Dream? - BenZoo2 - 04-01-2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Dalton for Ngakoue Pipe Dream? - McC - 04-07-2020, 04:28 PM