Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need to find a way to draft Zach Baun and not Patrick Queen
(04-08-2020, 01:11 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Not that I'm a PFF guy, but Gay has a coverage score of 90 for his career.  That is exactly what this team needs in a linebacker.  I wouldn't take him at 33, but if he's there in round 3, I'm taking him.

I've looked into him a little more and it just reaffirmed my stance, dude was not only suspended for cheating in class but also punching his damn QB, broke the guys orbital bone. The more I look into the guy the more im leaning into 4-5 range, maybe even hold off until 5.

Dude was suspended for cheating and breaking his QBs face, has been ejected from games for fighting and seems to be a hot head. I like guys with some attitude but damn, a guy breaking a bone in his QBs face with multiple other infractions scares me. Throw in the fact that he has limited snaps and its a big risk, yea we need a cover LB but this dude is basically a physical freak covered in red flags.

Round 4 is basically the earliest I take this dude, we can get some good talent in rounds 1-3 that have far fewer red flags.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need to find a way to draft Zach Baun and not Patrick Queen - BobJones4980 - 04-08-2020, 02:30 PM