Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam "Pacman" Jones says he's bipolar
(04-15-2020, 02:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I’ve long suspected his mental health issues are symptoms of CTE, but as of now their is no way to confirm that in a living patient.

It's obviously possible but of everything mentioned this seems to be the least likely option. He has been a shit show both on and off the field since at least college. I would guess his behavior was also present during high school and probably grade school. 

Based on what's known I still don't agree with Bipolar Disorder. Regardless, from his reports, he has knew about mental illness for years yet didn't do anything to help himself. Thats on him. He decided he was going to risk playing football/make money versus getting treatment. All of his behaviors are on himself at that point, in my opinion, regardless of whether it was a result of an episode or not. He willingly chose not to get treatment. 

Jones on the field behaviors were NOT a result of Bipolar Disorder. That is not how Bipolar Disorder works or presents itself at all (when it is occurring every single sunday)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam "Pacman" Jones says he's bipolar - TheSweetness - 04-15-2020, 03:18 PM