Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More BULLSH*T from Fox Sports on Burrow
(04-14-2020, 12:11 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Burrow's comments are realistic, I suppose, but also disappointing to some extent.  I don't need him chanting "Who Dey!" but I'd rather hear him say, "It's a privilege to be in the NFL and potentially be the #1 pick.  I'll take on the challenge of helping the team that drafts me."  Instead, he's offering criticism for the concept of how drafts work, with his engineering comment about such professionals picking where they want to work, and the persevere comment reeks of, "I'll have to deal with being a Bengal."

As a Bengals fan, it just sucks this is the narrative: the potential #1 pick is weary of getting drafted by the Bengals.

After he's drafted and is on the Bengals, it will be interesting to see how he responds in interviews.  Does he continue the ambiguous comments or focus on football and winning?

That's the double edged sword of wanting a franchise face who is cocky and confident enough to speak his mind.  We are now sick to death of Dalton putting his niceguy varnish on everything and if we are going to embrace a confident fellow who isn't afraid to rattle some cages this is what we are going to get.

We want Burrow to call people out when they blow it and well, the Bengals have been blowing it for years so here we are and let's see how we respond.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More BULLSH*T from Fox Sports on Burrow - Nately120 - 04-14-2020, 12:18 PM