Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More BULLSH*T from Fox Sports on Burrow
That was nauseating to listen to.

I don't understand a lot of the narrative in recent weeks regarding the Bengals and Burrow. Why are the Bengals seen as this pariah of the NFL that no sportsman would want to play for? Until recently we were a regular contender in the post season (limited success in the post season but we still got there). Other teams, including the Dolphins, have had much worse decades/recent histories than us. Why are they deemed acceptable landing spots? Isn't the whole point of the draft and the way it's conducted (worst goes first) to increase the competition level of the league? They can't slate the Bengals for being poor, and them insult them as they try to improve.

Take solace in that the media dislike for small towns/markets and blatant favouritism for big cites is not unique to the NFL. I've never got why the Cowboys get all the attention they do over here? As far as I can tell they've been average for a long time, and yet they're the live broadcast game in the UK seemingly every other week. The year Huddersfield were promoted to the Premier League, every pundit predicted us to be relegated...completely ignoring all pre season signings and innovations we'd brought in. No research, just easy to say Huddersfield will struggle (unfashionable Northern town).......sounds very familiar.....
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More BULLSH*T from Fox Sports on Burrow - YorkshireBengal - 04-14-2020, 03:13 PM