Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More BULLSH*T from Fox Sports on Burrow
The Bengals would be smart to surround him with friends/familiar faces in this draft to ease his displeasure at being here. I think Jason hit it on the head about that and I agree. It's not a secret most players aren't "thrilled" to initially become a Bengal. But, they gradually appreciate the city.

I wouldn't be shocked or disagree at all if the Bengals' first 3 picks were Burrow/Hellaire/Cushenberry. Or something to that effect.

Then, he'd be on a squad with several players he's familiar with and friends with.
We already know he's good friends with Hubbard. And, he knows Price and Jordan already too.

Shoot, according to round grades, I wouldn't be shocked if they trade down in the 2nd to get an extra high 3rd or low 2nd, and add someone like Malik Harrison as well. All LSU/OSU players, very familiar with Burrow.
Screw it! Draft Damien Lewis or Saahdiq Charles later too. Take his linemen, and RB. Draft his best friend on the team, Thad Moss in the 4th round. Or, 1-2 of the LB's in the 6th and 7th in Divinity or Phillips. If any of these guys including Sullivan at TE doesn't get drafted? Hey man, you want to come play with your boy Burrow???

That's what you're supposed to do after drafting a "Savior" or "Franchise QB". MAKE THEM HAPPY!

That draft should be dedicated to him to ease the transition.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More BULLSH*T from Fox Sports on Burrow - JerseyDD09 - 04-14-2020, 09:34 PM