Poll: Who is the most important for helping Burrow during his rookie season?
Zac Taylor - Head Coach
Brian Callahan - Offensive Coordinator
Dan Pitcher - QB Coach
Jonah Williams - OL
Other (Explain in post)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the most important for Joe Burrow in his rookie season?
(04-18-2020, 11:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Sure, he is projected all over the place...But I am with you....I view a receiving TE as a luxury pick.  We still have Uzo and Sample.  I want a WR like Mims and, of course, help at LB and OG.  

I would be fine with Mims at 33, I like his size, speed and the way he goes up for the ball.

He will need to reign in some of that pushing off though. Gotta give him credit though, he is sneaky at it lol

(04-18-2020, 11:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: True, and don't we also have Uzo, Cethan Carter, and Mason Shreck?  I am sure one of those (or two) are gone but we need much bigger help at WR, LB, and OL.  That being said, if Trautman slides to Rd 5 for some odd reason, it would be very tempting to take him.  He is much more athletic and a better overall receiver than the huge kid from Ashland the Bears took a couple years back...and that was in Rd 2 if memory serves.

Well sounds like Trautman in the mid rounds is very possible then...

Awesome, I will put him in my thoughts along with Moss and Deguara.

I know that TE has not been used much in the passing game under Taylor but I think this is something that needs to change
with Burrow coming in. A great coach keeps all his options open and adapts to the game. You hit the wide open man, that is 
what Burrow does, give him all the options possible and he will exploit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the most important for Joe Burrow in his rookie season? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-18-2020, 03:01 PM