Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NFL is debating on a season without fans in the stadiums
(04-26-2020, 11:50 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Holding a team to a higher standard than your team despite your team's greater success is still moving the goal posts.

I get it. If my team had Andy Dalton the running back I'd be deflecting like crazy, too. His postseason failures are legendary.

The reality is teams are held to different standards. That's not moving goal posts if you're consistent in the standards for each team. If the Bengals won a playoff game and we responded with "yea, but did they win the conference championship?" then it would be.

Here's an example of moving goal posts. This poster went from "a big reason" to "part of it". Or trying to divert attention from me knocking him for blaming Lamar for Andrews deflecting a pass by mentioning a late hit Lamar made. 

(04-27-2020, 12:04 AM)cinci4life Wrote: And who was it that committed a 15 yard penalty at the end of the play putting the ball in Raven territory? Not to mention (again) the other 6 TO's. As bengalfan74 said he was very much part of it no matter how you spin it.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The NFL is debating on a season without fans in the stadiums - BmorePat87 - 04-27-2020, 02:43 AM