Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
'Smart as any in QB prospect in a long time'
(04-18-2020, 12:14 AM)jason Wrote: I've seen him play in person... He was nothing to right home about. Of course the score was Ohio State 114 - Nebraska 3 so he didn't have to do much. All in all; I'm somewhere between I think he'll be a pretty good QB in the right situation (not sure we have that with Taylor and his drinking buddies at the helm), and he can part the Red Sea. The guy tore it up last year, but I don't expect any kind of dominance with him walking into the NFL. I don't care how good the SEC or Clemson are... Until he does it at the professional level, he's a question mark.

Every rookie QB is a question mark. Hell every rookie is a question mark.

I have been studying up on Burrow like crazy and there are a lot of factors why he was nothing to write home about at OSU.

Hand injury among them.

He just needed to have a whole year in a system and settle in and look what happened...

According to Housh he already has the playbook and with his work ethic is getting ready before even being drafted.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Smart as any in QB prospect in a long time' - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-18-2020, 03:08 PM