Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TJ on John Ross: 'They took his confidence'
(04-18-2020, 12:57 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Think of it like a regular job where the coach is the manager and the player is the employee.
If you're the manager and an employee seems to lack confidence and therefore is unproductive, it's also your responsibility to try to get that employee (back) on track to make them more productive. Some things you cannot control and eventually have to cut your losses if improvement cannot be made, but to simply say it's not management's responsibility to also try to encourage/motivate is just flat out wrong.
Don't be a coach/manager if you're not willing to try to help a player/employee improve.

Agree,

I've said all along the former staff did little to help Ross. I'm not saying a grown man should be pampered and babied. But a good coach/manager knows when a guy needs a kick in the ass and when he needs some sunshine blown up his ass. Marvin just had little interest in Ross. I don't discount what TJ has to say.

But in the same breath it's up to John Ross to fix John Ross. To be honest I don't have a lot of faith he can. Hope he proves me wrong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TJ on John Ross: 'They took his confidence' - bengalfan74 - 04-18-2020, 01:25 PM