Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TJ on John Ross: 'They took his confidence'
(04-18-2020, 05:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ross was on pace to eclipse 1000 yards last year, after 8 starts. He averaged a whopping 18.1 per catch.

Not sure he really needs "excuses" anymore. He played fine. Especially considering the state of the team.

Will he ever live up to the standards placed on him (to be AJ Green caliber)? Probably not, and even if he gets 1400 yards, I have a feeling some will never be happy. Mainly because this has turned into a pretty big debate on here and some people won't be willing to concede an inch regardless of what happens.

I will say this, he needs to stay healthy, or the glass label is starting to be fair.

I have probably been the biggest Ross supporter on this board but even I have to say he has not lived up to even 
close to my expectations. He has flashed though and for some to not see this is them just being blind. He could blow
up at any time and as Housh notes is as talented of a WR as he has ever seen. Housh said himself that if he had Ross's
ability he would of been one of the best WR's ever.

Probably true with how sure of himself Housh is lol

People are just different, that is all.

(04-18-2020, 05:03 PM)Destro Wrote: Seems like a lot of time to improve. ONLY 24 games because he can't stay healthy. Run in for a TD and grabs his leg. Can't stay healthy means you can't count on him. Been the same through the league for all positions, regardless of what you do when you are in. 

And yet AJ has missed 24 games in a fricking row Destro!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: TJ on John Ross: 'They took his confidence' - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-18-2020, 05:10 PM