Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OVER/UNDER on Draft Day Trades by Bengals
Hello,

I started thinking about all of the different Trade possibilities for the Bengals and thought it could be a nice Thread debate and prediction!

I'm in the camp that the Bengals need to acquire as many picks as possible b/c of the plethora of talent in this particular draft as well as helping out their new Franchise QB as much as possible.

So, here's my list of possible Trades that I'd either like for them to consider or complete.

1. Andy Dalton---Somehow, some way, get Dalton traded for a 3rd, 4th or 5th round selection this year. I don't care how they get it done, just do it!
2. Joe Mixon---I'm a big Mixon fan, but I don't think he's the type of RB geared for a Burrow led offense. The RB needs to be able to get into routes a lot more. He's decent as a WR, but not great. Hence, the reason why I feel they should try to trade him to someone like TB for a 2nd round pick. Then, get a Clyde Hellaire and/or someone like Gibson late in the draft.
3. Billy Price---Trade him to the Cowboys whose Center just retired out of nowhere. It's hard to find teams with 2 starting quality Centers on their roster willing to trade one of them. If Dallas doesn't get one by the 2nd round, they'll be dealing with us for a 4th or 5th rounder for him.
4. Carlos Dunlap---He's been discussed in trade possibilities before. If they get someone like Epenesa in Round 2, maybe they can trade Dunlap to a contender for a 3rd or 4th rounder?
5. Shawn Williams---I know he would garner a late round pick, but he is expendable at this stage; and, contenders may value him as a veteran Safety who shores up their back end if that's a weak link for them.
6. William Jackson---It seems like a lot of teams are trying to trade players going into their final year. Since the Bengals did bring in several new DBs, this could also be a trade possibility.

My guess will be that the Bengals will make (2) Trades during the draft. The 2 that seem most plausible to me at this point are Dalton and Price.

I'd love to know your predictions or comments.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
OVER/UNDER on Draft Day Trades by Bengals - JerseyDD09 - 04-22-2020, 05:08 PM