Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I loved about the draft
1.) It happened

2.) Mike McCarthy's enormous head.

3.) Trey Wingo's comment about Mike McCarthy's head: "Looks like he is a little close to the screen".

4.) Roger Goodell's commercial with Bud Light Seltzer and the boos. That cracked me up. I hate the guy...think he is a steeler cronie, but that was pretty damn funny.

5.) Noting that some offensive linemen had mothers that were bigger than them. I texted a few friends a snap shot of the screen and said "With the second round selection, the Bengals select: Chase Young's Mother....to play RG. My God, she made HIM look small! Ok, that may be mean-spirited, but wow....some couches were getting a workout. And some clothing fabric.

6.) Justin Herbert's mom is hot

7.) The pure smugness of the Raiders as they take the fastest WR (with the least production) as though Al Davis were still alive, only to double down on their "we know more than everyone else" smugness reaching for Damon Arnette. The high fiving in those rooms was getting ridiculous. It reminded me of a line from the Dan LeBatard Show where he said: "John Gruden looks like the guy that sits down at Benihana and says "it's showtime!".

8.) The steelers didn't have a pick.

9.) Coach O giving the Bengals props and praise of choosing Burrow.

10.) Joe Burrow is a Bengal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Things I loved about the draft - SHRacerX - 04-24-2020, 10:21 AM