Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something is just missing from my tuesday. Truck_1_0_1_ weekly PFF :(
Not exactly sure where I should put this, but I figured it kind of fit here.

2. Even more shocking: Andy Dalton is our No. 2-graded quarterback.
Many predicted Andy Dalton’s fantastic start would skid to a halt against Seattle, the NFL’s third-best pass-rushing defense. Instead, Dalton led the Bengals to a comeback win at home, tying with Colts’ QB Matt Hasselbeck for the best overall QB grade in Week 5 (+4.2).

This season, Dalton’s accuracy is third-best in the league (behind only Philip Rivers and Tom Brady, respectively), and he owns the top accuracy percentage on deep balls (passes attempts of 20 or more yards downfield) at 60.9 percent, well ahead of second-best Drew Brees (47.6 percent).

6. Kam Chancellor fell flat against the Bengals.
While many predicted that Kam Chancellor and the Legion of Boom would be too much for Andy Dalton to handle, it was Dalton who had his way with Chancellor on Sunday.

Chancellor earned the worst grade of any NFL safety in Week 5, due mainly to his abysmal pass coverage (-4.9). He surrendered 9 of 11 targets for receptions, one for a touchdown.

http://teamstre.am/1WZVsGh
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something is just missing from my tuesday. Truck_1_0_1_ weekly PFF :( - MasonDT70 - 10-13-2015, 12:50 PM