Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some possible cuts... Larry Warford
(04-30-2020, 06:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'd love to see Warford on the Bengals OL.  However, I have a feeling that the extra money from Andy's salary will be pumped into signing AJ to a multi-year deal, or extending Mixon.

Moving guys like Williams and Redmond would free up just over $6M, which would cover a large portion of Warford's salary, but Williams to New Orleans doesn't seem very feasible.  The Saints let Bell walk for cap reasons, they are likely also going to cut Warford loose for the same reason.  I took a look at N.O.'s current depth chart, and they are surprisingly well stocked at Safety, so I really don't see any legs growing to the idea of Williams to N.O.  Besides, for all we know, Williams might be part of the plan for a 3 Safety look right here, with the Bengals.

Great points, was just throwing this out there as a possibility. Sure doesn't look like it from what you say here Sunset.

Just was just trying to find a way to land a Guard of Warford's stature.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some possible cuts... Larry Warford - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-30-2020, 06:58 PM