Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Chess Match Coming Sunday.....
Can't wait to watch to see how the Bengal offense attacks the Seahawk defense, the dreaded "Legion of Boom".

Based on what I saw last night on MNF in base formations the Seahawks like their corners to press, really get in the face of the wide outs. They employ a safety high and essentially let the remainder of the defense hover within a few yards of the LOS. It will be very difficult to run against this formation and they put their 2 LB's in the A gaps to create confusion; sometimes they blitz while other times dropping back. It will be interesting to see what Hue comes up with. I'm not a coach but I'd stretch them out with 5 wides to pull those dudes away from the line and pound the rock. And when not doing this Andy's smarts will really come into play with his pre-snap reads.

On defense it's "appears" to be pretty simple, get pressure with 4 and spy Russell Wilson. He has a knack for evading the rush, throwing outside the pocket or running to pick up first downs. Stop this and we should be golden. Of course that's easier said than done. Can't wait to see how it all goes.

That's my two cents based on my untrained scouting report. What's yours?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Great Chess Match Coming Sunday..... - Daddy-O - 10-06-2015, 08:23 AM