Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow's Arm Strength Analysis
The whole mental processing part of things varies from second to second. Ask anyone with a sparkling driving record how they managed to go blank and let someone slam into their door on a quiet residential street. Hey, it happens. We've all been there when things that were always easy suddenly go to crap.
Folks love to use pitching alalogies to compare QBs, but it'll never tell you how a guy who has pitched great all season long will suddenly and for absolutely no reason go and walk 3 batters then give up the gopher ball and from then on they're nothing more than a team liability. Apparently the same happens to kickers .. I think a lot of this is a hope and a prayer and sometimes ya catch lightning in a bottle and sometimes you don't. Some of the smartest people I've known couldn't pour piss out of a boot with directions stamped on the heel, but man, they can count money like nobodies uncle.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Joe Burrow's Arm Strength Analysis - JSR18 - 05-04-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Joe Burrow's Arm Strength Analysis - grampahol - 05-05-2020, 10:08 AM