Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just how good is the AFC North ?
I've seen a lot of posters talking about how tough the AFC North is, best division in football and so on. But is it really ?

Let's start off at the top:

Ravens - 14-2 obviously they're at the top and one of the best teams in the NFL. There's probably a decent chance they'll sweep us ! However, a lot can happen between now and Nov. Dec. whenever the 2nd game is ? Still if they come back anything like last season a win against them is unlikely. But now there's the other two:

Steelers - 8-8 they were damn lucky to finish 8-8 last season with Big Jen out. He'll be closing in on 39 when the season starts and having missed basically a full season just how good will he be ? They didn't get much in the draft and Bell and Brown are gone, they don't scare me much. Their defense is good but just how good are they really ? They played a pretty soft schedule last season which probably padded their defensive stats a good bit.

5-11 Chargers, of course 2 games vs. us, got a win vs. a 6-10 Browns team that wasn't setting any records on O, played the LA Rams when they were struggling the Rams only scored 12 points, but they weren't scoring on anybody, they lost to the Jets ! I'm just not convinced their D is all world. I believe at a minimum we can split with them and a sweep isn't out of the question, hopefully Burrow isn't afraid of them.

Browns - 6-10 It seems some peeps believe Cleveland is on the brink of being good/great ? I'm not buying it. I strongly feel they still need a QB ! I'd be shocked if we don't at least split with them and in fact I wouldn't be at all surprised at us sweeping them. I just don't buy they're that close.

I think we will at least go 3-3, I really do. I believe many are way over rating the Division besides the Ravens.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Just how good is the AFC North ? - bengalfan74 - 05-06-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Just how good is the AFC North ? - McC - 05-06-2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Just how good is the AFC North ? - McC - 05-06-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Just how good is the AFC North ? - McC - 05-06-2020, 07:59 PM