Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals record prediction for the 2020-2021 season
I actually really like the way the schedule plays out...even the short first week when they have to go on the road. I will take the 10 days off before traveling to Philly. The bye comes at a nice time. I will do the usual stupid W/L thing down the schedule because that is what we do when the schedule comes out.

Sun. Sept. 13 L.A. CHARGERS CBS 4:05 p.m.: Two rookie QBs potentially starting. One for sure. San Diego has a real defense. Derwin James will be back. He is a difference maker, and Joey Bosa has to be licking his chops. I still see the first home opener in some time as a win. I simply don't see the Chargers scoring more than 20 points and I think the Bengals get 24. W, 24-20

Thurs. Sept. 17 at Cleveland NFL Network 8:20 p.m.: Despite their dysfunctionality, the Browns will be playing with a ton of energy on primetime. It will be close, but I give this one to the Browns: L 21-17

Sun. Sept. 27 at Philadelphia CBS 1 p.m. Very tough road game and Philly has a very solid defense. Mobile QBs tend to kill the Bengals, but I think with the extra time to prepare and Burrow starting to hit his stride, the Bengals pull off the upset. W, 28-27

Sun. Oct. 4 JACKSONVILLE CBS 1 p.m. Jacksonville sucks ass W, 31-14

Sun. Oct. 11* at Baltimore CBS 1 p.m. Lamar Jackson still can run around guys, but the Bengals give their defense fits as well. I'm giving this one to the Rats, but it will be close: L, 27-24

Sun. Oct. 18* at Indianapolis FOX 1 p.m.: It is technically back to back road games, but travel to Indy isn't bad. I think the Bengals offense is really starting to click and the defense feasts on the immobile Rivers. W, 24-14

Sun. Oct. 25* CLEVELAND CBS 1 p.m.: The Bengals get the revenge in a shootout. W 35-31

Sun. Nov. 1* TENNESSEE CBS 1 p.m.: The Bengals defense is built to match up with Tennessee very well. Tannehill isn't playing for a contract and Derek Henry can't do it all. W, 27-20

Sun. Nov. 8 — BYE — For the first time in years, the Bengals aren't underdogs in the bye week.

Sun. Nov. 15* at Pittsburgh FOX 1 p.m.: The beginning of the end for Piggy and the boys. The defense is starting to hit its stride and stuffs the steeler rushing attack. Piggy throws a few picks, and the Bengals get the win on the road. W 27-21.

Sun. Nov. 22* at Washington CBS 1 p.m. Washington sucks. And they are especially bad at home. W- 42-14

Sun. Nov. 29* N.Y. GIANTS FOX 1 p.m. The Giants are a middling team with no pass rush. Burrow is starting to hit his stride. Giants ground game can't do it all and Captain Checkdown, Daniel Jones, finds no room in the short passing lanes and is picked off three times. W 35-17

Sun. Dec. 6* at Miami CBS 1 p.m.: The much heralded QB Bowl isn't as exciting as it is billed. Tua struggles, Burrow rolls, W 28-17

Sun. Dec.13* DALLAS FOX 1 p.m.: Dallas has a ton of weapons, but it is at home, and in December. Bengals steal a close one W. 24-21

Mon. Dec. 21 PITTSBURGH ESPN 8:15 p.m. Primetime Piggy comes out trying to capture his old mobile self and shits his pants on National TV when Reader and Tupou hit him at opposite sides at the same time. The humiliation of shitting his gold pants, making it all the more evident, is too much for Piggy, who announces his retirement after the game. W, 27-17

Sun. Dec. 27* at Houston CBS 1 p.m.: The Bengals have won 6 straight since the bye week and are the talk of the NFL. Mike Florio and Colin Cowherd have decided to pursue other careers. However, Houston is desperate and Watson makes just enough plays to pull out the win in OT: L, 31-28.

Sun. Jan. 3* BALTIMORE CBS 1 p.m. : The Bengals rest their starters and win the AFC North despite Baltimore winning the game. L, 28-20.

12-4 AFC North Champs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals record prediction for the 2020-2021 season - SHRacerX - 05-08-2020, 11:02 AM