Poll: Who was a better Team
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which team was a better team 2005 or 2015
We have been discussing a new franchise QB and past ones Palmer and Dalton so I thought I see overall what team did you think was a better team overall. I am going to go with 2015... 2nd rated Defense in points against and 7th rated Offense in scoring (that is with losing Dalton early in game 13).

If Dalton stays health he was on pace to easily have the best year of any QB in our History. We had just slaughtered Cleveland and St Louis leading into the Steelers game that he got hurt which we had defeated at their place early in the year.

2005 was a bit more on the flash side with Chad, TJ and Henry and had a great season from Rudi Johnson and was 4th in scoring.. but on defense 2015 was much more dominate . up front.. the team had 42 sacks to 28 with the 2005 which finished 22nd in points allowed...

We will never know how good either could have been with Dalton going down 10-2 in game 13.. and Palmer going down early in 1st playoff game but I have to say 2015 is the best team we have had since Super Bowl Team...

What do you think
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Which team was a better team 2005 or 2015 - Essex Johnson - 05-10-2020, 02:45 PM