Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction for 2021 Draft if no NFL games in '20
(05-19-2020, 04:44 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I would jump and take Sewell, he is being talked about in the level as Burrow as  a QB.. He might be the most dominant Tackle in decades coming out of college

And as I may agree with you again about Sewell, Chase has been better than all (30) high end WR's this year, and the other (6) WR's that will be taken besides him in the 1st Round next year. He's heads and above ALL OF THEM, with the added benefit of having great Rapport with Burrow already.

So, it's not as clear as you guys make it seem to be; it's actually very muddy, b/c of the relationship that Burrow already has with Chase.
You can't discount 84 Receptions, 1,800 yds for 21+ Avg, and 20 TDs that they accomplished together.

With that being said, if the Bengals were to still keep all of their WR's including Ross and AJ on the roster next year, I wouldn't see the need to draft him.
But, I don't see the Bengals keeping either one unfortunately.

So, there will be a big void there and they'd have the opportunity to have Higgins/Chase/Boyd as their Top 3 WR's going into their bright future. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prediction for 2021 Draft if no NFL games in '20 - JerseyDD09 - 05-20-2020, 01:05 PM