Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kenny looks forward to Burrow 'winning a Super Bowl'
"I welcomed him to the Cincinnati quarterback community. We've had a little success here," Anderson said on After Hours with Amy Lawrence. "I said 'I took a team to the Super Bowl, Boomer (Esiason) took a team to the Super Bowl and that we're looking forward to him winning a Super Bowl for us so we can all ride his coat tails."

"He never had a bad game. He looked the same game in, game out," Anderson said. "I don't care if it was the National Championship Game or another, [he] played the toughest schedule, performed at a high level."

"I really liked his accuracy. You saw him make NFL throws in every game, whether it's moving and the high back shoulder throw to a wide receiver and he had some great talent around him, but he put them in positions to make plays. I'm really excited he's a part of the Bengals."

"The game will be a little bit faster for him," Anderson said. "A lot of times you see college quarterbacks — receivers are wide open. It's not necessarily the case in the NFL. Learning to anticipate that and you may think a guy's open, but putting the ball in the right spot, he becomes open. It's encouraging because you see him make those throws every game. I think he's going to have tremendous success."

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/ken-anderson-joe-burrow-super-bowl

Since it's a Kenny related thread, I couldn't resist... LOL

[Image: XDB7LNC.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Kenny looks forward to Burrow 'winning a Super Bowl' - Bengalholic - 05-15-2020, 03:05 PM