Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kenny looks forward to Burrow 'winning a Super Bowl'
(05-16-2020, 10:19 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Somebody, I forget who ? That's happening a lot more lately  Nervous  anyways that if AJ and Ross can stay healthy and produce we'll be a decent team this season and I agree. I'm not saying and I don't think he was either we're going 14-2 AFCCG. Just that we could make some waves.

It's impossible to say what Burrow/this team will end up being ? But it would be the shock of my life if Smokin Joe doesn't do well, in the end. I'm with NicCosca, I wouldn't doubt at all we win a playoff game or two on his rookie contract.

Super Bowl ? I just don't know about rookie contract ? It takes a lot to win one and by a lot I'm talking EVERYTHING has to fall just right. But I'm with Kenny I'm looking forward to winning all dem Super Bowls.

Joe

Yes, we will see but with this Free Agency we just had and getting this special of Franchise QB I won't bet against us winning
real soon. Like you said maybe not a Superbowl soon but pretty sure we can win a Playoff game or two pretty soon as long as
we are not decimated by injuries. Once Smokin' Joe gels with his new Offense we should be good. The Defense is lookin stacked
after this FA and we had the best ST's unit in the NFL last season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kenny looks forward to Burrow 'winning a Super Bowl' - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-21-2020, 08:42 PM