Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
John Ross: 'Burrow's confidence will have an impact on me'
(05-30-2020, 02:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is what you want to hear man. If there is one guy who can turn this team around I believe it is Joe Burrow.

John has always had a confidence problem that has hindered him along with the injuries.

Burrow and Ross already have a connection which could blow up the league if Ross can stay healthy.

I almost gave up on Ross, but it is always the darkest before the dawn.

I am putting myself out there on one claim over and over again.  If Ross and Green are healthy all season, the Bengals make the playoffs.  Of course, Burrow would have to stay healthy and you couldn't have an entirely second string offensive line, but in general with the normal season of an injury here and there if Ross and Green are healthy all season, I think Boyd, Higgins, Tate, Sample, Uzo, the RBs will all eat VERY WELL underneath and if anyone pulls doubles away from Green or a safety over the top against Ross, they will do so at their peril.

Skeptics will say they will never both be healthy.  But like you said about it being darkest before the dawn, I think they both have had their share of bad luck (as has the entire fricking franchise) and are due for a season where things go their way.  

The first 4 games of 2018 had both Ross and Green and they were 5-1 before Ross missed a few games and the defense just fell apart.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross: 'Burrow's confidence will have an impact on me' - SHRacerX - 05-31-2020, 12:03 PM