Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
John Ross: 'Burrow's confidence will have an impact on me'
(06-02-2020, 05:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We should get Ross, Laquon Treadwell, Corey Coleman, and Kevin White in our WR room because one of them has to "finally get it" this year...right?  Holy crap...what if all 4 of them get healthy and find their confidence, look out!

But in all seriousness, I hope Ross proves me wrong (and not just wrong for one game), but I stopped holding my breath after week 3 last year.  As for Ross compared to the rest of the WR room, if he botches a route on Burrow or is careless with the ball I can him becoming quite unpopular and being seen as a pointless roadblock to Tee's development.

Only Marvin Lewis would play a crappy vet over a promising rookie, right?

Ross's photo should be in the dictionary beside enigma. One the one hand he's faster than a Ferrari but he seems to struggle to get open pretty regular. He scores TD's a rate much higher than his use would indicate as average, but he can't catch worth a dang (at many times). He has the drops of WR's with two or more times his targets. He looks like an all world WR on one play breaking DB's ankles and juking an scoring, then on the next play it's cue up the Benny Hill.

I'll be honest I have a lot of skepticism Ross will ever be a reliable regular WR ? But I'm anxious to see what if anything changes with the new QB ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross: 'Burrow's confidence will have an impact on me' - bengalfan74 - 06-03-2020, 05:01 PM