Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Palmer Interview (Sirius)
Two former Bengals (Solomon Wolcots and Brad Gradkowski) interviewed another former Bengal (Jordan) today. Thought I'd share highlights and thoughts.

HIGHLIGHTS:

2010 Lockout and Big Bro bailing on the Bengals is what started his "QB Whisperer" path. He was the only QB on the roster and trying to organize activities as well as mentor Andy

He soon realized he could teach it better than he could play it

Says you ask any NFL QB who they learned the most from and he said every one will give you the name of another veteran QB

He stated players have 2 types of confidence "Reactionary"-Others tell you how good you are and you feed off it and Self-Aware- You don't need any assurances. Said he's been around them all (mentioned DeShaun, Mahomes, Wentz,,,,) and not one QB has the "self-aware confidence" that he has seen in JB.

JB does not care what you say about him or his situation. He "knows" he's enough to win

THOUGHTS:

Always praised Jordan for trying hold it together while Big Bro ditched. I hope his post playing career far outshines CP9's

His comment about learning most from a fellow vet gave me pause, but the rest of the interview led me to believe JB might be the exception rather than the rule

Thought Jordan took a shot a Big Bro when he said JB doesn't care what you say about his situation.

ADDITIONAL:
Jordan will become a regular on Sirius NFL starting Thursday and I look forward to listening.Would love to get him on the staff but that may be a pay cut

Jordan said Jordan Love was "brilliant"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jordan Palmer Interview (Sirius) - bfine32 - 06-16-2020, 04:42 PM
RE: Jordan Palmer Interview (Sirius) - McC - 06-17-2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Jordan Palmer Interview (Sirius) - McC - 06-16-2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Jordan Palmer Interview (Sirius) - McC - 06-20-2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Jordan Palmer Interview (Sirius) - McC - 06-20-2020, 05:52 PM