Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow Making Adjustments Like a Veteran
(06-22-2020, 08:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: A lot of draft picks aren’t signed yet at this point of the summer even in normal years. I don’t think we need to start worrying about him not being a Bengal again. We’ve already been through all that nonsense.

I'm certainly not worrying.  But given what has been going on, I just tossed that out there as food for thought. It could be an interesting scenario and I don't think considering that is nonsense. 

I'm sure the possibility of no 2020 season is on the radar of NFL owners, managers, players, drafted players and agents.  If that happens and how it is dealt with could be rather complicated as I stated above. I'd bet there are a lot of legal issues between the NFL, NFLPA and what not that would complicate things even more in that case.

But as I also said, I feel that if the 2020 season is cancelled the NFL will find a way for teams to retain the signing rights of players drafted in 2020 through 2021.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow Making Adjustments Like a Veteran - George Cantstandya - 06-22-2020, 09:09 PM