Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad is giving out “stimulus checks”
(06-27-2020, 12:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Child supportis based on income and how much time each party has the child.  It is fair for everyone.

Really? You think paying $35k a month is fair to a guy who only sees his kid(s) Twice a month?

Quote:When a person paying child support has a non-voluntary unintentional decrease in income then they can go to court and get rheirchild support obligation reduced.
not without a fight and more money and often paying both parties attorneys fees and then you may not even get a reduction. Or worse you find it the kids not yours after your wife IS THE ONE THAT CHEATED and you STILL have to pay and lose all your stuff.

Quote:There is no "scam" at all in the child support system.  I was actually a prosecuting attorney for the State of Tennessee Child Support Enforcement Office.  It was a free service provided to any parent of child support issues.  We would assist parents trying to collect child support as well as parents trying to get their child support reduced.  Now I know there are millions of parents who pay their child support regularly, but generally all I saw was the ones who would not.  and let me tell you there are A LOT of men who just don't think they should have to pay hardly anything to support their children.  Even if they don't use birth control it is the womans fault for getting pregnant.  Or when the guy paying child support hooks up with a new partner and has new kids then he feels they should be a priority over his "old" family.  Or if the woman receiving the child support for the kids gets a new partner then it should be the new partners job to support her kids.  And many times men just don't pay because "The ***** left ME.", yet those guys are not willing or capable of taking in all their own children.

Well it’s not free so even the state has monetary interest in collecting AS MUCH support as they can.

There’s Actual studies About how unfair the system is towards men as well as how LITTLE it actually costs to raise a child. Being in the position you’re in, it’d be nice If you looked into before prosecuting some guy based on antiquated SKEWED data regarding CS. This isn’t even taking into account the fact that men have next to NO options when it comes to birth control while women have what ... 10? Let’s not pretend either that woman don’t trap men like this to maintain a lifestyle. Nobody is saying a kid has to live in poverty while his father is off jet setting. I’m just saying let’s be effing reasonable.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chad is giving out “stimulus checks” - Devils Advocate - 06-30-2020, 05:45 PM