Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals can set their own attendance policy....
(06-24-2020, 09:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I heard with O positive blood it doesn't hit you as hard....

O-positive is the most common blood type  in humans 1 in 3 people have O+  O-negative is the universal donor type.  Anyone on earth can receive blood from someone with O-negative. Both my wife and I have O-negative, but that doesn't mean you get to come stab us and steal our blood.  Nervous

O-negative is the most sought after type in blood drives.. Since I also have Hep-C I cannot give blood,  but that might change because it's believed that certain people are able to self heal from Hep-C and the last time I was checked at the VA they said they couldn't detect the virus in me anymore. However, I don't trust the VA for anything anymore other than to BS people when they actually need help..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals can set their own attendance policy.... - grampahol - 06-25-2020, 10:07 PM