Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your ideal player selection for 2021 NFL draft?
(06-26-2020, 11:20 AM)ochocincos Wrote: What gives you that assumption?
The only real upgrade that there is for OL compared to last year is Jonah Williams at OT, and we haven't seen him in the NFL yet.
I think there could be an improvement but I don't see enough improvement to go from 2 wins to playoffs in one offseason.

I think the 5-15 range is more realistic for the Bengals.

Also, I don't think you read the thread properly if you're picking an underrated player you think will be available in the mid-late 20s. 
It isn't about ideal player for where you think the Bengals would be picking, it's about picking your ideal player if you could select anyone.
So basically assuming the Bengals picked first or that your ideal player somehow fell to the Bengals.

I can see where the O-line may be much improved this year. We get out #1 piick at LT., I expect XFS to be an improvement over Redmond and Price. Jordan should be improved. If Hart continues to improve at tackle, maybe the move big Fred Johnson inside to guard. Price is supposedly finally healthy, so it's time to fish or cut bait. And Adeniji may just have some say in the rotation as well..... So I can picture where with the right lineup, they could vastly improve. But I also realize they could fall flat just as easily. It will be interesting and one of the things I am looking forward to watching.

As for the draft pick, too early to even say. Will our new shiny linebackers work out? Who will get injured? Is the new defensive backfield going to gel? (I think it will easily) Too many questions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your ideal player selection for 2021 NFL draft? - Sled21 - 08-05-2020, 10:04 AM