Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump shares video of "great people" yelling "white power" at pro Trump parade
(07-03-2020, 12:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, you don’t answer because you know your answer will contradict your argument in this thread. 

WTF?

It can't contradict anything because I have already stated exactly how the protection laws for both gun makers (PCLAA) and internet providers (47 USC 230) should be applied equally under similar facts.

I even gave simple examples of what specific actions would justify the removal of liability protection for both parties.  

Then I gave simple examples of what specific actions would NOT justify removal of liability protection for both parties. 

I don't know what more I can do to show that I believe in treating the immunity for internet providers the same as the immunity for gun makers.

My opinion on the original justifications for these immunities is meaningless for this discussion.  That is why I have never given my opinion on the correctness of EITHER ONE. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump shares video of "great people" yelling "white power" at ... - fredtoast - 07-03-2020, 01:38 PM