Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ's Former Strength Coach Discusses Injury
(07-21-2020, 10:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't remember if Braham ever went on IR, but I know palmer actually played a game after he injured his elbow.  It would have been crazy to play him because 2008 was a wasted season, but he could have played if needed. 

I honestly don't think any team would not IR a player if they did not think he would be able to recover and play at some point in the season.  Just like with Braham and Palmer the recovery did not go as planned with Green.

Palmer’s partial tear wasn’t diagnosed until after the Giants game. Once they knew he had a partial tear, the chance of him playing the season was slim to none. Same with Braham’s tibial plateau fracture. The only reason why we even know Braham had a tibial plateau fracture is because he told the media after he announced his retirement. Same when Dalton broke his finger before the playoffs. There wasn’t enough time for the injury to heal to allow him to play.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ's Former Strength Coach Discusses Injury - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 07-21-2020, 11:06 AM