Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League leaders in missed tackles.
(07-30-2020, 03:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: WTF?

There are some DEs that play every down and there are some that don't.

No goal posts have been moved.

The ability to shed blockers has nothing to do with the number of snaps played.  It is not either "one or the other".  It is possible for both to be true at the same time.

What is going on with this ambush over Bynes?  No one had even mentioned Bynes, then you and the Playa start attacking me about how I am admitting that I was wrong about Bynes when I had not even mentioned him.

I had no problem with us letting Vigil leave.  I am more excited about Pratt and our new draft picks than I was about Vigil.  But it seems that the people who are impressed with Bynes are actually more obsessed with hating Vigil.  It is impossible for me to mention Bynes without a people trashing Vigil.  

Sure. Then why did you use tackles per game to illustrate Vigil's superior block shedding? No attack. I just disagreed with your assertion and the stat YOU used to illustrate Vigil is much better at shedding blocks.

BLUF: Vigil played more snaps than Bynes last year because he was on a far worse team not because he was a better LB who was "much better" at shedding blocks.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
League leaders in missed tackles. - JSR18 - 07-29-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: League leaders in missed tackles. - bfine32 - 07-30-2020, 03:41 PM