Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Bengals Preseason but Season still on.
Lets end this season over nonsense on here. As of now the players wanted no meaningless preseason games as owners went from 4 to 2 to 1 to None as players demanded. Lets face it, NFL has been needing to cut down on preseason games anyway. Any post on preseason hopes, all of you always say NO INJURIES every year. In Covid they can get as much done in practice. The preseason is always vanilla offense and defense as teams hide their real offense and defense for regular season. I can't watch preseason anymore, it is so bad.

I agree with players that they can prepare for season just as much in practices starting in August. NFL starts around September 10th. The Commish says all plans are for a full season and a Super Bowl.

So according to NFL, they plan on a full season. Just no preseason. One year Bengals went 4-0 in preseason and 4-12 in regular season and ever since I didn't put too much into preseason. Joe Heisman Burrow can get his reps in practice. PLEASE no more practice in Dayton where AJ Green said he got injured on their not so good turf last year.

So August practices and season Sept 10th. This won't effect my Fantasy Picks because it would be silly to go on preseason on picks. I will have to get some teams by Sept 1st, not that far away. Always that run on running backs first 2 rounds, so much some end up weak at QB and that will kill you in points each week.

GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
No Bengals Preseason but Season still on. - kevin - 08-02-2020, 06:08 AM