Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Brown stadium deal ending in 2026- will the Bengals stay
(08-20-2020, 01:16 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Portland could open up because the stranglehold on the Northwest opened up when Paul Allen passed away. Not only did he own the Seahawks, but he also owned the Portland Trailblazers. Teams had a hard time moving to Portland because the Blazers pretty much occupied the prime areas to build stadiums. Portland is also the largest sports market that only has one (of the big four) professional teams.

As for the topic, never say never, but I don't see the Bengals leaving Cincinnati.
Interesting! I always thought Portland was a cool City so it would be cool to see them have an NFL team! The Timbers have one of the Coolest atmosphere in sports; so I am all for them NFL team.
With that being said I am not sure Portland would want to build a new stadium with Tax payer money? So would an Owner really want to spend a billion dollars on a stadium just to be in Portland?
(08-20-2020, 01:47 AM)jason Wrote: Haha... I'm sure the Utah Jazz played their fair share of Sunday games in front of packed houses back in the day. An NFL team would do well in Utah. They'd have to change their name though. Somehow Utah Bengals makes even less sense than Utah Jazz.
Nah Jazz Still sounds weirder lol!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Brown stadium deal ending in 2026- will the Bengals stay - J24 - 08-20-2020, 03:29 AM