Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Brown stadium deal ending in 2026- will the Bengals stay
(08-24-2020, 09:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Let me ask this... honest question. I enjoy going to games occasionally, but tend to only go to maybe one or two games a year, due to my back issues (and the fact I prefer to watch it on the HDTV at home where I can see replays etc) When I do go, it is almost always Club Level, since that's where most of my friends that have season tickets are. So, what exactly is so dilapidated and outdated with PBS that people talk about how crappy it is? Field is nice, seats are typical stadium seats, the Jumbotrons were replaced with bigger screens(which was sorely needed). Seems like a typical football stadium to me. I realize it isn't a dome and doesn't have a retractable roof, which a lot of people want, but really, what is outdated and needing replaced so bad that they would build a new stadium. Just to keep up with Minnesota?

It's definitely not dilapidated.  There's nothing wrong with the achitecture.  The problem is it is very bland. 

They've done little to nothing to update the interior of the stadium.  Hell, up until like 3 years ago they still had they old school TV's in the concourses.  There's no displays of really sort throughout the stadium.  It's just a sea of concrete.

When you look at what the Reds have done, that's what the Bengals need to do.  The Reds have completely transformed their stadium and it's constantly being updated.  Resteraunts, tap rooms, etc.

PBS just needs to be heavily updated and modernized, and given some life.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Brown stadium deal ending in 2026- will the Bengals stay - Wes Mantooth - 08-24-2020, 12:09 PM