Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RV's
You should be able to tow with a good class c. Definitely class a. You need a vehicle that is built to be towed flat. For me, the debate in classes is what I have to pull with. Already have an f350 so class c is an unneeded expense. If you don't have a big truck, class c is a great way to go. Class a is just too expensive if you aren't full timing. The Mrs and I are currently looking at trailers. Get ready to like something, then the next day something new gets announced and things change. 3 weeks ago we had settled that a flagstone 5th wheel is best, but then rockwood announced a game changing geo pro floor plan, then Jayco announced a new Minnie that targets the same market, and today I learned Montana is making a smaller 32 foot fifth wheel. There are some good fb groups to join, and give a follow to any rv dealers you like on YouTube. Stay away from camping world/gander mountain. Too many bad reviews and you can get the same rv's from better dealers. Watch extended warranties. Some of them won't include very much. If you are handy, that helps a lot. Any repairs needed at the dealer could take weeks to fix. Immediately plan on a mattress upgrade. Last bit of advice is to avoid a residential fridge. If it breaks, you have to be very creative on getting it out.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RV's - Goalpost - 08-26-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: RV's - fredtoast - 08-26-2020, 11:47 AM
RV's - Storer50 - 08-27-2020, 02:27 AM