Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB Josh Allen
(09-01-2020, 05:32 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mckgNi17ITU

Did a video on Josh Allen to see what kind of hits he takes during the season. He really does remind me of Cam when he runs. Two things concern me. His throwing shoulder hits the ground and other players a lot. And the way he carries the ball must make RB coaches and Bills fans cringe. He is an exciting player and built like a brick crap house which bodes well for him.

Congrats to Bengal fans on the Joe Mixon extension! Not a huge fan of paying RBs but the price really seemed fair on the surface.

Josh Allen is a tough sumbitch and has a monster arm. Has problems with accuracy kind of like Favre did coming out of college.

Not saying he is going to be a Favre but yeah, maybe Cam is a better comparison.

Love keeping Mixon here for 4 to 5 years, could be a great RB and is in his prime. Actually on the surface I thought we overpaid a 
bit for him but after reading more on it we are paying him a little under 10 mil a year and he should really help Burrow translate to
the NFL by taking pressure off of him and Mixon is very good in the passing game in which I think he has been under utilized in his
time in the NFL so far.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
QB Josh Allen - Bmore Birds - 09-01-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: QB Josh Allen - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-02-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: QB Josh Allen - Bilbo Saggins - 09-03-2020, 02:49 AM
RE: QB Josh Allen - Bmore Birds - 09-03-2020, 08:09 AM