Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Pass price reduced.... features added
For those like me that are in another market and don't get all the Bengals games, this is the meat of an email I just got reminding me my subscription is about to renew.... price dropped 20 dollars

Quote:We know that the NFL in 2020 will not look like other years, but we hope you’re as excited for Kickoff as we are. We are all fans together and although the difficult decision was made to cancel preseason games, we want to recognize our fans for their loyalty. For the 2020-21 season, we’re offering you a 20% discount on your subscription.
In addition to dropping our price this season, we’ve made improvements to core parts of NFL Game Pass and introduced new content to address your feedback. Watch our 2-Minute Drill video to see what you can look forward to, including:
• Redesigned Browser Experience: Our new interface, focusing on featured and recommended content, will unlock all the NFL Game Pass footage you never even knew existed.
• All-New NFL Game Pass Film Sessions: This season we’ve added Hall of Famer Kurt Warner to break down the tape with Brian Baldinger in 19 new episodes. Sit down with the league’s best players including Deshaun Watson, Stephon Gilmore, Amari Cooper, Davante Adams and many more. Go inside the game from a player’s perspective!
• Game Playlists: We’re also adding curated game playlists this season, which will bring you the best NFL games from the past 11 seasons. From the most improbable comebacks, to the best playoff games, we’ll have dedicated playlists right at your fingertips, so you can jump in at any time and relive the all-time classics!
Your account is set to auto-renew on September 8, 2020. At that time, your account will be billed $79.99 plus applicable taxes. If you wish to continue your NFL Game Pass subscription, no action is required. Your access will continue uninterrupted for the 2020 season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Game Pass price reduced.... features added - Sled21 - 09-04-2020, 04:55 PM