Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season)
I never do a pre-season mock but I thought it would be fun and might spark some interest in the draft section.

I have the Bengals picking in the back half of the top 10. (Even though I think it will be just outside 11-14ish)

1. Caleb Farley, CB Virginia Tech - Best Corner on the Board slides to the backhalf of the top 10 because of an ACL in 2017.

2. Jayson Oweh, Edge Penn State - Freak among Freaks edge rusher but has little playing time and won't get any this year due to the Big10 opting out. Oweh is still considered a top 50 player despite the lack of snaps.

3. Liam Eichenberg, OT Notre Dame - One of the better OT in the draft but he's better straight forward than laterally will need to improve his Zone blocking this year to climb into the second round.

4. Josh Sills, IOL Oklahoma State - Big Long OG that looks more like an OT moves well great fit for a zone blocking scheme. Nasty demeanor but tends to play upright when he gets tired.

5. Levi Onwuzurike, DT Washington - Very Light Nose Tacke in the Pac12. Excellent perpetrator but needs add weight and strength to hold up against doubles.

6. Leon O'Neal, S Texas A&M - Not the best athlete or the fastest player on the field he is a solid tackler and uses his length well in coverage.

7. Charleston Rambo, WR Oklahoma - Marvin Jones type player that can be a threat on all 3 levels...but hes thin like super thin lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season) - Synric - 09-11-2020, 01:52 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season) - Synric - 10-07-2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season) - Synric - 09-12-2020, 12:44 PM