Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!!
(09-17-2020, 12:09 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: He was probably too busy thinking about Bill Gates' plan to build robots made out of Kryponite, that will take down the human race by using 5G lasers to turn the entire male population into homosexuals.

Hilarious

(09-17-2020, 12:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sometimes the OL blocks inside, and a back or TE picks up the end.  I'll have to look back and see if there was a TE or HB on the Right side when they broke the huddle, and may have motioned off.  If THAT is the case, then it would definitely be Hart's fault for not catching the audible.  There were at least two plays that I remember where Hart looked to block inside, as Bosa ran past him unblocked.  Both times, Hart had this look to him like he thought someone else was going to pick him up.

(09-17-2020, 01:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Unfortunately, there was more than one play where Bosa had a free run from the Right side.  The particular play that I have stuck in my mind, is one where Bosa is lined up a full step outside of Hart's Right shoulder.  At the snap, Hart looks in to his Left, like he's expecting to be blocking someone, only to catch Bosa running untouched past him on the Right.  

Either way, some serious miscommunication and or execution.  Which is why I point more toward Turner and Callahan for not having those guys prepared.

Yes, there was some serious miscommunication no doubt. Just happy Hart and the entire OL improved as the game went on.

Price didn't look terrible for once which is good news after hearing about XSF going to IR.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - JWW1971 - 09-13-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - ah5 - 09-13-2020, 09:36 PM
Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - JSR18 - 09-13-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Bobby Hart is just killing us!!! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-17-2020, 04:25 PM