Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
(09-18-2020, 09:27 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: They played a big part in it.....but there is NO WAY you can say that the offensive line didn't limit our chances on offense. Our defense makes a goal line stand, and what do we do? Get our QB drilled in the mouth and a fumble inside the 1. Settled for FGs when we should've scored a couple times, Boyd's drop notwithstanding. I'm sure you saw the constant ticker at the bottom showing the number of dropbacks and hurries/hits/sacks. It wasn't pretty. If we could've gone down field in the passing game, our last drive likely doesn't take, what, four minutes? Five or whatever it was? We get chunk plays and score quicker, maybe the defense is irrelevant. 

The OL wasn’t good by any means, but you score 30 points against the Browns you should win the game. If they had played better we probably could have hit some deeper stuff, but I’m pining this one squarely on the defense. That final Browns drive where they went down the field in 2-3 plays for a TD without throwing once was as embarrassing as anything I’ve seen out of this team in recent years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-18-2020, 11:24 AM