Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This organization doesn’t deserve Burrow
(09-18-2020, 01:10 AM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: I want to see AJ bounce back. The Burrow-AJ connection is off to a lousy start, but they don't have much time together yet. I expect AJ to come back and have a solid outing next week.

The defense got run over and burned on play action. They started out solid against the run but it got worse as it went on. Kudos to the Browns. We no doubt need to improve against both play action and stopping the run.

We knew it would be tough for Burrow. We knew the offensive line would be shaky. This is a young group. It'll take time.

I'm definitely looking at 3 things in the draft next year: Right Tackle, Corner, Pass Rusher. We are getting zero pass rush. We are having to throw everything at offensive lines and still get little pressure. We need Geno. But we need a young, elite pass rusher to give our defense an edge.

Overall the team needs to get better. These guys are learning, though. They'll keep improving and next year's draft class should help a lot to set us up to contend next year I hope.

Next year, next year, next year. I’m tired of hearing that
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This organization doesn’t deserve Burrow - Trademark - 09-18-2020, 01:13 AM