Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This organization doesn’t deserve Burrow
I second the notion that if the Bengals screw this up and don't get a championship with Burrow, they are done as a franchise.

I just don't see how they could screw it up. I guess we'll see what happens.

But don't act like they already screwed it up--that is a judgement left for 5 years down the road if we can't get him re-signed. Now is the time to build around Burrow.

I'm extremely encouraged by the performance of the offense--in spite of the offensive lines struggles. Mixon is rushing well. They are protecting just enough up front for Burrow to make some great plays.

The players around Burrow can only get better, right? They're not going to regress, are they? This is a young offensive line. They'll get better.

To me this will be a fun process to watch the team around Burrow improve and the team get to a point where they contend for championships. If things don't turn out that way then that will obviously be disappointing. But I just don't see how they could screw it up. If they do screw things up, they will be forced to pack it up as a franchise. I don't think the fan base could take any more, could they?

I'm not going to worry about it though. I see a winner in Burrow and will enjoy the time he's leading the team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This organization doesn’t deserve Burrow - Bengalstripes9 - 09-18-2020, 01:44 AM