Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here Is What Is Wrong With Bengals
After Thursday Night Game on NFL Network they interviewed Mayfield and announcers brought up No Spring Practices, No Preseason. Mayfield said it did take away time to work on things.

This is what I've been saying all along. That 2019 Powers like the Chiefs or Ravens have their Identity and didn't need Spring Camp or Preseason as much. A 6 win team like Browns needed it more. A 2 win team like Bengals were the last team able to miss Spring Camp and Preseason.

So the Biggest thing Wrong with the Bengals is no Spring Camps and no Preseason Games.

So to all those on here wanting to Fire everybody, You couldn't be more wrong.

The 2 win worst team Bengals of 2019 did play Chargers close on Sunday and Browns close on Thursday. Bengals are forced to work on weak areas in games they could not as normal.

The Biggest Weak Area is still the Offensive Line, but it takes game reps for 5 blockers to come together as 1 moving force. Jonah just played his first 2 games ever here. This O Line should get better with each week and IT NEEDS TO. If Burrow IS to be the FUTURE of Bengals, they need to stop having him get clobbered every play. He has taken a years worth of hard hits already.

I did NOT expect the turnaround of the O Line or Defense over night. No Spring Camps and no Preseason hurt totally rebuilding Bengals of NEW DEY more than any NFL Team.

The Bengals played Chargers and Browns close, I'm not complaining. The Bengals should get better in all areas each week now. Will they be a Super Bowl Power in 2020, of course not. The O Line more than anybody has to get better each week or they will get Burrow killed and you can kiss good-bye the FUTURE of this team.

So many on here want everybody fired and that is silly. It is silly because you are NOT looking at Covid no Spring Camps, no Preseason. Again, The Super Bowl Chiefs or Ravens already are POWERS. The Bengals are in a complete Rebuild. Some of you want to Blow Up the Rebuild after 5 days and 2 games and start a new Rebuild. You have to be more patient. You are not going to get this Rebuild quick and fast like ordering a fast food hamburger or taco. If patients isn't your thing, tough. Practice makes Perfect and these new players due to Covid are just now getting first game reps together.

I am glad NFL Network announcers pointed out things tonight I've mentioned on here. Some may not like it, but the Biggest problem with this team is Covid forced them to miss Spring Camp and Preseason. All they can do is try to improve and come together as a team more and more each week. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Here Is What Is Wrong With Bengals - kevin - 09-18-2020, 02:58 AM