Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart - The Bengal's Curse
Since joining this team the Bengals have had 3 of its worst seasons of the last 20 years. This guy is a plague that needs to be eradicated, a turd that must be flushed, and any coach who defends or supports him needs to be fired immediately that includes Zac Taylor, Jim Turner, and Throw in Lou Anarumo for good measure.

I knew from jump street when Zac Taylor hired on all these failed coaches and started picking up all these ex dolphins staff that we were going to have a real issue. When they stayed with Bobby Hart last year I was dumbfounded, but now they actually defend this guy. What's even worse is that pff actually has the audacity to have this joker rated as slightly above average after 2 games where the entire right side of the line has collapsed. I don't know what staffer they have reviewing these games, but the tape is pretty clear that this guy is absolutely the worst starting right tackle in the NFL hands down and he looks overwhelmed and confused on every single snap. The Fact that after allowing burrow to be hit in his first two games the 2nd most times in NFL HISTORY they haven't subbed out Hart on a single snap should highlight just how bad the coaching is on this team. Zac Taylor is far too concerned with being a buddy and he holds no one accountable on this team, every press conference he spins the same bullshit narrative about being proud of his offensive line.

I don't care about going to the playoffs this year, I don't care about losing games this year, but I do care about Burrow's career and if Hart continues to play on this team we likely risk losing Burrow forever.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bobby Hart - The Bengal's Curse - Okeana - 09-18-2020, 01:18 PM