Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow Sees Things Others Don't...
(10-06-2020, 08:44 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I hope I'm wrong but I'm afraid AJ is at the end of the line.

(10-06-2020, 09:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't want to start a thread calling for his benching and would give him more time, but if you look at his completions vs. targets, he is our worst WR and it isn't even close.  Right now, until he is up to speed (assuming he can get there) he should be giving up snaps to Tate and Thomas.  

Yeah, it's premature to say that he's "done," but he's not the same guy that we've all been amazed by over the years. Maybe it's rust that he can shake off in a couple more games. Maybe he has lost a step. As hard as it is to watch, I think he's got to continue getting reps, though I agree with Racer that he shouldn't get all of the reps. Tate and Thomas have both shown more this season than AJ has. Having said that, he did catch a game winner against the Chargers if not for a total BS call by the refs. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Sees Things Others Don't... - BURROWorBUST - 10-06-2020, 01:10 PM